Happy Cat Vet Intestinal Cat Food
- Adjusted Carbohydrate Content
- Easily Digestible
- Gentle On the Stomach and Intestine
- Promoting Intestinal Flora
- Vet Diet Intestinal Dry
Veterinary special diet for digestive disorders
The dietary complete feed Happy Cat Vet Intestinal Food, for young cats from 6 months and adult cats serves to alleviate acute intestinal absorptive disorders. The gluten-free recipe offers especially highly digestible ingredients and an adapted level of carbohydrates. This highly digestible feed with increased sodium and potassium contains highly digestible ingredient sources such as chicken meat, rice, poultry fat, and egg. This effectively reduces stress on the cat’s digestive system and compensates for excessive sodium and potassium losses in the stools. Valuable dietary fibre promotes the regeneration of an optimum intestinal flora balance and holds water to stabilize the consistency of the stools. The herbs it contains – camomile and coriander – are traditionally used to supplement conventional treatments for gastrointestinal problems.
- The highly digestible ingredients are particularly stomach and gut-friendly
- Valuable dietary fibre helps to stabilize stool consistency
- Inulin and mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) from yeasts support the regeneration of the intestinal flora
Dietary complete feed for young cats from 6 months and adult cats for reduction of intestinal absorptive disorders.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before using this special diet.
- For the best effect, give your cat this dietary food exclusively. Consult your vet before giving any complementary foods.
- Offer your cat several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your cat’s metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your cat always has access to fresh water.
- Recommended period of use: up to 12 weeks.
- If mixing with Happy Cat Vet Diet Intestinal Cat wet food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 23 g dry food