Happy Cat Vet Renal Food 1.4 kg
For support of kidney function in cats with acute and chronic renal insufficiency.
The Happy Cat VET Diet Renal dry food is used to reduce stress on the kidneys in cases of acute and chronic renal insufficiency. The main features of this diet are the levels of highly digestible protein, phosphorus, and sodium that are specially adapted to the needs of cats with kidney disease. The especially tasty recipe with the protein sources meat meal and poultry encourages your cat to eat more and ensures nutrient uptake. The herbs it contains – birch leaves and dandelion – are traditionally used to purify the blood and support the kidneys.
- Reduced protein, phosphorus, and sodium help to reduce stress on the kidneys
- The especially tasty ingredients encourage your cat to eat more
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
Dietary complete feed for cats for support of renal function in case of chronic renal insufficiency. Happy Cat VET products are only available on a vet’s recommendation.
- It is recommended that advice from a veterinarian be sought before using or extending the period of use.
- For best effect, feed Happy Cat VET Diet Renal exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- Offer your cat several small portions of the special food per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your cat’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your cat always has access to fresh water.
- The recommended period of use for chronic renal insufficiency is initially up to six months. If the feed is recommended for temporary renal insufficiency, the recommended period of use is two to four weeks.
- If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Renal wet food, please note that 100 g of wet food is equivalent to 29 g of dry food