Happy Dog Vet Renal Food 1 kg
PHOSPHOROUS AND SODIUM CONTENT
GENTLE ON THE KIDNEYS
FOR KIDNEY INSUFFICIENCY
Veterinary dog food for dogs with kidney disease
Happy Dog VET Diet Renal is used to reduce stress on the kidneys in cases of acute and chronic renal insufficiency. The main features of this dietary complete feed are the levels of highly digestible protein, phosphorus, and sodium that are specially adapted to these needs. The particularly tasty recipe with the protein sources meat meal, salmon, and egg encourages food consumption and ensures nutrient uptake. The herbs it contains – birch leaves and dandelion – are traditionally used to purify the blood and support the kidneys.
- Reduced protein, phosphorus, and sodium help to reduce stress on the kidneys
- The particularly tasty ingredients encourage food consumption
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
Dietary complete feed for dogs for support of renal function in cases of acute and chronic renal insufficiency. Happy Dog VET Diet Renal is only available on your vet’s recommendation.
- It is recommended that you consult a veterinarian before using Happy Dog VET Diet Renal or before extending the period of use.
- For the best effect, feed the diet exclusively. Consult your vet before giving any complementary foods.
- Offer your dog several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your dog’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your dog always has access to fresh water.
- The recommended period of use for Happy Dog VET Diet Renal is initially up to six months for chronic renal insufficiency. If the feed is recommended for temporary renal insufficiency, the recommended period of use is
- two to four weeks.
Recommended daily amount if given exclusively.
|Dog’s ideal weight||Normal requirement||Increased requirement|
|in kg||Food in g/24 h||Food in g/24h|
• It is recommended that advice from a veterinarian be sought before use and before extending the period of use.
• For the best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
• Offer several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
• The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
• Water should be available at all times.
• Recommended period of use for chronic renal insufficiency: initially up to six months. If the feed is recommended for temporary renal insufficiency, the recommended period of use is two to four weeks.
• If mixing with Happy Dog VET Diet Renal wet food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 35 g dry food