Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal Dry Food 1 Kg
Veterinary special diet for digestive disorders
Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal is used as a dietary complete feed for the reduction of intestinal absorptive disorders in young dogs from 6 months and adult dogs. The gluten-free recipe offers especially highly digestible ingredients and an adapted level of fat. This highly digestible feed with increased sodium and potassium contains highly digestible ingredient sources such as chicken meat, rice, poultry fat, and egg. This effectively reduces stress on the digestive system and compensates for excessive sodium and potassium losses in the stools. Valuable dietary fiber promotes the regeneration of an optimum intestinal flora balance and holds water to stabilize the consistency of the stools. The herbs it contains – camomile and coriander – are traditionally used to supplement conventional treatments for gastrointestinal problems.
- The highly digestible ingredients are particularly stomach and gut-friendly
- Valuable dietary fiber helps to stabilize the stool consistency
- Inulin and mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) from yeasts support the regeneration of the intestinal flora
Dietary complete feed for adult dogs as compensation for maldigestion, in cases of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, and for support of lipid metabolism in case of hyperlipidemia. Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal is only available on a vet’s recommendation.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before using this special diet.
- For the best effect, feed this dietary food exclusively. Consult your vet before giving any complementary foods.
- Offer several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your dog’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your dog always has access to fresh water.
- Recommended period of use: up to 12 weeks.
- If mixing with Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal dry food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 40 g dry food