Happy Cat Skin & Coat Food 1.3 kg
Special diet to support skin function in case of dermatosis and excessive hair loss
Happy Cat VET Diet Skin Protect is used to support skin function in cases of dermatosis and when the cat is losing too much hair. This complete feed for young cats from 6 months and adult cats features a high level of linoleic acid (LA) and of the sum of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These valuable omega 3 and 6 fatty acids play an important role in the regeneration of the cat’s skin. The gluten-free recipe with the well-tolerated animal protein sources venison and salmon is also rich in skin-active vitamins and trace elements such as B vitamins and zinc. These support the formation of healthy skin cells and help to strengthen the skin barrier.
- Valuable essential omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids support the skin’s metabolism
- Skin-active nutrients help to strengthen the skin barrier
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
Dietary complete feed for young cats from 6 months and adult cats for support of skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair. This dry food for cats with skin conditions is only available upon your vet’s recommendation.
- It is recommended that advice from a veterinarian be sought before using this special feed.
- For best effect feed Happy Cat VET Diet Skin Protect exclusively. Discuss any complementary feeds with your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual metabolism of your cat, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Offer your cat several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- Make sure that your cat always has access to fresh water.
- The recommended period of use is initially up to two months.
- If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Skin Protect wet food, please note that 100 g of wet food is equivalent to 25 g of dry food