Happy Cat Jelly Renal
100 g pouch
For Kidney Insufficiency, Gentle On The Kidneys, Especially Tasty, Customized Protein,
Phosphorous And Sodium Content
Special veterinary diet for chronic kidney insufficiency
Happy Cat VET Diet Renal is used to reduce stress on the kidneys in cats with chronic kidney insufficiency (CRI). The wet food is specially tailored to meet these requirements and contains well-balanced levels of highly digestible protein, as well as phosphorous and sodium. Cats with kidney insufficiency often do not eat well, so the recipe for VET Renal tastes and smells particularly good. This encourages food uptake and ensures your cat is provided with all the vital minerals, vitamins, and trace elements they need.
Only available with a veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you seek veterinary advice before using the product or extending the period of use and also that the kidney function is regularly monitored.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Recommended period of use: initially 6 months.
- In the case of chronic renal failure, it may be necessary to use the product for the rest of the dog’s life.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer several small meals per day.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual animal’s metabolism and may be reduced or increased as necessary.
Water should be freely available.
There are no reviews yet.